The Accountancy Practice is a Kent based firm specialising in small and medium sized businesses. We provide a friendly, professional service and regard our smallest client as important as our largest.
Why choose us
By working more closely with you than traditional accountants, The Accountancy Practice is able to gain a deeper understanding of your individual business needs. We are then on hand to support you with day to day issues and provide ongoing financial and taxation expertise. You can think of us as your virtual Financial Director.
The Accountancy Practice provides a professional service at competitive rates.Our principal practitioner has over 25 years experience in accountancy and taxation, working in larger firms, running small business departments and then establishing The Accountancy Practice 12 years ago. We are a team of able and experienced staff. The Accountancy Practice is able to offer comprehensive support to our clients, who can build relationships, year on year, with our loyal staff. It is important to us that all our clients feel valued, from those requiring a simple tax return to larger businesses requiring a full range of services.
We act for businesses and individuals whose incomes range from a few pounds to millions including:
- Self employed sole traders (including sub-contractors)
- Private Limited Companies and group structures
- Individuals - employed, retired and those with investments
- Registered charities both incorporated and unincorporated
- Clubs and associations
Industry sectors include:
- Business consultants
- Care Support Services
- Estate Agents
- Financial Advisors
- Marketing consultants
- Plumbing/heating/gas engineers
- Property Management
- Recruitment Agents
Why choose us???
We pride ourselves on not being boring accountants, but still remain professional. We are appreciated by our clients because we work with their business, for their business. We:
- Are Friendly
- Are Approachable
- Are Modern
- Are Jargon free/plain English
- Give fixed fee quotes
- Treat every client as important as the next, regardless of their size or value
- Have staff who are loyal to this firm so there is consistency and relationships can be built between clients and key staff
- Run our business around yours and can offer ‘out of office hours’ for phone calls and meetings